Thursday, September 5, 2013

WINNER at Jacque's Sunday SWEET STUFF!!!

A very happy day to everyone!! I hope that you are all having a marvelous week and are accomplishing all that you wish! My sincere thanks for everyone who dropped by Jacque's Sunday SWEET STUFF and tossed your name in. It makes me very happy to know that what I select each week is something that would make you happy to receive!
 
Mr Random.org has made his selection for this week and the WINNER is......
 
 
 
Congratulations, Karen!!! Please leave a comment on this posting and send me an email before Saturday, September 7 at 8 AM ET so that I can get your GC to you. By the way, I just LOVE the name of your blog, being the PINK woman that I am!!!!
 
Hope to see you all again on Saturday at midnight for yet another of Jacque's Sunday SWEET STUFF!! Until the next time, I send big hugs to all!!!!

10 comments:

rachel said...

aw karen - so glad you won hun xx

Sol said...

Congratulations Karen P... Enjoy! :o)

Sue said...

BIG congrats to Karen, I am really pleased that one of my lovely blogging friends has won.
Sue xx

Karen Petitt said...

OMGEE Jacque - I have had such a rotten couple of weeks with a minor illness that this has made my day and then some - omgeeeeeee!
Rachel and Sue you are both such sweet hearts huni!
Off to find your details to email you Jacque - thank you so much, so very much, toot!!! Karen xx

Bhawana said...

Congratulations Karen.

Karen Petitt said...

I have emailed you Jacque. If you've not received it please let me know here and I will try sending it again Karen x

Jennifer Scull said...

just checking in on your, Jacque. wanted to be sure you were doing okay since you didn't post last week. hope it's just that you are super busy with your big Zumba class coming up....

wanted you to know I was thinking about you! hugs! :)

elfenkind said...

Hi jacques,
I read your blog regularly. Now I've noticed that you've written since September 5, nothing more. I hope you are well and you're not sick.
love greetings sends you your faithful reader katrin elfenkind

rovianne said...

I'm also a little worried about you not posting dear Jacque. Hope you're just really busy. Take care sweet girl.

Miradormakings said...

Yes I have checked in to see that everything is OK with you Jacque!

Joan x