Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Such a Cute Tilda!!

 
A very happy day to everyone!! I hope your week has started on a very positive note and that you are enjoying each and every moment!
 
This is a card I made just for the sheer fun of it since I just received this darling Magnolia image which is a limited edition stamp from some company in the Netherlands. She was sent to me by one of my DT friends and I have no idea what Tilda's name is and no idea what the name of the shop is. I'm sure that if someone knows this information, they will share it with us. The base and all double matting are Bazzill and the DP is called Idas Var Barbeint which is something about barefoot???? I can tell you that the 12" x 12" paper has 4 6" squares on it. The image was stamped on X-Press It and colored with Copics and Flexmarkers before cutting it out with SB Petite Ovals and adding some pre-gathered heart lace around it. I used Stardust Stckles for the lace on her dress and a touch of Glossy Accents on the center of the flower. The organza butterflies are from my stash. For the horizontal I used some Vintage Seam Binding, tying it into a triple fluffy bow.The base of the left side floral treatment is from a Jolanda Bergmans designed die from Noor! Design which I cut out, embossed, and colored with chalks before removing from the die--sorry but the picture doesn't show the detail unless you look closely!!! I then also chalked a white Wild Rose and some Hip Rosebuds and added them with some Rose Leaves. The front was finished with some double pearl trim from Michaels as well as a few Self-Adhesive Pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts.
 
 
The inside is very simple because I wanted all of that lovely paper to show. I only added some seam binding bows, more organza butterflies and a strip of pearl lace.
 
 
Thank you so very much for swinging by today and thank you so much for all of the sweet and kind comments you leave for me. Remember to scroll down for the SUNDAY SENSATIONS from Magnolia-licious event and be sure to check on Wednesday to see if you are the lucky winner! I hope to see you again real soon! Until the next time, I send BIG HUGS!!!!

51 comments:

Sinikka said...

A beautiful card. Love the lace with all the hearts around the image
Hugs Sinikka

Snoopy said...

What a gorgeous card! How sweet of your friend to send you such a cool stamp.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Ankie vd Polder said...

How gorgeous is this one! Lovely colours, nice lace, just gorgeous. Hugs, Ankie (by the way: I thought that this image was from the shop called Doe@ding in Spijkenisse in Holland, but if any Dutch stamper thinks I'm wrong, please correct me)

Queenie Jeannie said...

Gorgeous!! I have that one on order!

Suzan L said...

Hi Jacque, your card is so gorgeous! The image that you used is so darling and I love how you framed her with the heart lace! The design papers are beautiful and the pearl borders are a wonderful touch!
Big Hugs,
Suzan

mags said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jacque. Really love the lace framing the image and all the pearls. Just stunning.
Mags
x

marzia said...

i love this stamp!

Sewe said...

Cute card, love the colors :)

/Sewe

cowboydutrem said...

This is beautiful! Love the lace around the image!

ellyscard creatief said...

This is beautiful.
Gr Elly

Linda said...

What a lovely card, so beautiful
hugs Linda

Maryann Laursen said...

Oh boy this is soo gorgeous, and I too just love all the lace, you´ve used on this one, so romantic and so beautiful Jacque. I love it.

Sue said...

Oh, she is so pretty Jacque. I love the papers and the gorgeous embellishments with all those wonderful pearls too

Hugs Sue

cebelica said...

This card is so beautiful! I like this image a lot and I like how you added the lace around it. Those pearls on top and botton are great too. Hugs! xx

ribenaruby said...

Hi Jacque, what a lovely card, fab chosen colour and very beautiful layout inside and out! Wishing you a fab day. Ruby x

nannapat said...

Wow! what a pretty card - and the inside is just as pretty! I love all the delicate colours. Pat x

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
OMG that is a super cute and gorgeous card, love all the details sweetie
big hugs angelique

Adriana said...

The Dp you used is really lovely! Your card also!

Babette said...

What a gorgeaous card, really like the lace around the image.
Hugs,
Babette

KandA said...

This is so beautiful. Lovely soft colours and the lace and ribbon really show it off to perfection xx

Unknown said...

so very pretty card like the lace that you added
and very pretty color that you use
well again beautiful
hugs

yvon said...

She is so beautiful. Love the pearlstrings and the lace you used. And Ankie is right, she is from Doe@ding in Spijkenisse.
Hugs, Yvon

Rosalee said...

Beautiful card Jacque. Love that Tilda image. Great design too with many beautiful elements.
Hugs, Rosalee

Natka said...

Dear Jacques! The Card is amazing, beautiful coloured image and the pearls - so beautiful...

Swedka said...

Жак, очень красивая открытка. Тильда замечательная. Спасибо Вам за Ваши прекрасные работы и за Ваши щедрые конфеты!

Elle said...

So pretty...I love how the lace adds such a delicate touch to your card.

Rhonda Miller said...

This is lovely. I love the purples and the gorgeous lace.

Traci S. said...

Hi Jacque~

I think this card is just lovely. I really like the heart lace around the Tilda. You always know where to add a Stickle Sparkle, a bit of Glossy Accents to make things just perfect! I love the open inside. Just enough embellishment, and still enough room to write a personal note inside! Wonderful card!

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

Enter "We are Grateful Give Away!"

http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Jacque! I love the papers and beautiful embellishments! Wonderful coloring of the sweet Tilda!

Hanneke said...

Such a lovely card Jacque! I love the sweet image and pretty DP. That lace around the image is great! Hugs, Hanneke

Helen said...

what a lovely card.

fusiafscrapping said...

Oh, this is lovely. Thank you for sharing such wonderful ideas with us.

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Que meigo este cartão, Jacque!
Os detalhes em pérola ficaram um encanto!
Parabéns!!

Abraços,
Fabiana.

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Oi Jacque!!!

Seu cartão está super fofo!!! Essa rendinha fazendo a borda e as pérolas deram uma harmonia perfeita.

Beijos

Leslie said...

Absolutely beautiful, Jacque! So feminine. Love the colors and the embellishments!
Hugs,
Leslie
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful and elegant layout desing with such a darling colored Tilda image :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Anonymous said...

I love the pretty pearls and lace, very sweet
Hugs julie P

nettie53 said...

Beautiful

lucretia said...

Oh, now that is beautiful...

Deb said...

Love, love, love your choice of colours and embellies! So soft, pretty and girlie! Fabulous as always Jacque!

Hugs,

Deb T.

H said...

Gorgeous card Jacque!! and what a sweet cute stamp, lucky you Love the soft coloring.and the paper is just fab.
Hugs Harma

DebraK said...

very pretty card--love the pearls and lace. You do such awesome work!

Sherry said...

Gorgeous card! She is adorable.

Hugs

pst said...

Beautiful card! I love the color and the lace complements this delicate color very well.
Hugs, Petra

Laura said...

So Pretty! Tilda is gorgeous and I just love the lace and pearls.

kbrandy4 said...

Beautiful card Jacque, lovely image and fab design!!
Hugs Hazel xx

Denise Goeldner said...

Such a cute card Hugs Denise xx

Vick said...

Hi My Friend,

I absolutely adore this card its so feminine looking! i love it.....the DP is simialr to some of my papers i bought from Bearly Mine Designs, hope you are well sweet!! lots of love, V xxx
the-artful-codger.blogspot.com

Carol Luize said...

O cartão está divino!!!! Amei.
abraços,
Carol

Unknown said...

Wonderful card, talent galore just oozes from your cards!! Thanks Jacques for sharing with us, this image is wonderful, hope it becomes available to all some day!!
hugs
Donna

Sarah said...

Wow this is so beautiful, I love the lace and all the gorgeous details x