Saturday, October 6, 2012

WINNER!!!!

Happy Saturday to everyone! I hope you are well into a marvelous weekend!!! It is Fall in these mountains so I am really enjoying the weather these days!!! I have a winner to announce which Mr Random.org has selected from all of the wonderful participants!!! Thank you all for the lovely comments and for playing along!


The winner of the $25 Gift Certificate from Wild Orchid Crafts is.....

 
 
 
Congratulations, Rebekah!! Please leave a comment on this posting and email me before Monday, October 8 at 8 AM EST so that I can set up for you to receive the GC!! 
 
 
Hope to see you all back here in several hours for the latest at SUNDAY SENSATIONS!! Until the next time, big hugs!!

5 comments:

Is said...

Congrats Rebekah!
Gracias por la oportunidad de ganar Jacque!
Hugs from Spain

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Parabéns, Rebeca!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats Rebekah!!

Berry said...

So thrilled have e mailed you Jacques!! Hugs Rebekah xx

Traci S. said...

Congratulations, Rebekah! Enjoy! I love how you spell your name!

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

You May Receive 1-5 Cards!
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com