Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WINNER of MAGGIE SWEET STUFF!!!

Thank you to each one of you who drops by to visit me and I appreciate you much more than I can ever express. The sweet and kind comments you leave just touch my heart and I hope you will want to return often.

Mr Random.org has selected the winner of the Paris Night Doohickey Die Set and the Tilda with Big Ribbon ...sooooo....

Congratulations to *Vicki* who said...

AWW! Jacque, she's soooo sweet hun!! Love the luscious papers you've used and your coloring is gorgeous!! :) HUGS

Vicki, please contact me before Friday, October 7, at 8 AM so that I can get your prize out to you!

Hugs to all! Will see you here at Noon EST today for a Blog Hop and more SWEET STUFF!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations

ribenaruby said...

Congratulations Vicki! Ruby x

chrissy xx said...

Congratulations Vicki!!!!
Chrissyxx

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thank you so much for the chance
*vicky* congrats sweetie, have fun with your gorgeous prize, i can't wait to see what you'll make with this.
hugs angelique

Lolô Artesanato said...

Congrats Vicki
xx

МамаФиалка said...

Congrats Vicki

Sara I. said...

Congrats Vicki!! Happy Crafting :)

Anonymous said...

ACK!!! I'm so excited to see that I've won here!! Thanks so much Jacque!! Off to contact you hun!! :)

Margo said...

Hi Jacque,
just stopping by to ngive you a big hug all the way from over the big ocean :)
HUG
Margo

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Oi, Jacque!
Muito obrigada pela oportunidade!
Parabéns, Vicki!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats Vicki!!!!